LCSW - PHP / IOP
We are currently looking for a Full Time LCSW to join our team. The LCSW is a member of a multidisciplinary team who provides direct assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, treatment intervention, and psycho-education to patients and their family members. The LCSW must be familiar with all aspects of psychopathology and recognize the appropriate and timely clinical treatment intervention needed.
• Provides treatment to adults, adolescents and active military, veterans and their dependents.
• Provides timely psychosocial assessment, documentation, case management, treatment and discharge planning for patients.
• Effectively communicates/interprets clinical material/documentation to patients.
• Demonstrates expertise in a variety of treatment methodologies including but not limited to: individual, group, family therapies.
• Provides appropriate & timely documentation of clinical encounters in patient's charts.
• With patient’s request/consent, prepares reports/ letters and/or involves family, social agencies, schools, relatives, and friends in treatment team meetings as a part of the patient’s treatment and discharge planning.
• Is knowledgeable of community resources.
• Adheres to all mandated guidelines for patient's clinical care
• Complies with Desert Parkway Behavioral Healthcare Hospital’s and all regulatory agency policies & procedures.
• 6 months of post-graduate experience in a behavioral health setting required.
• Master's degree in a social work required.
• Valid and current State of Nevada clinical social work license (LSCW) required
• Knowledge of and ability to utilize current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM)
• At least two (2) years of clinical experience with adults and adolescents in an inpatient or partial hospitalization environment.
• Strong experience in assessment/intake, consultation, case management, crisis intervention and treatment skills in an inpatient or partial hospitalization environment.
• Strong background in crisis intervention, brief therapy, cognitive behavioral and group therapies.
Registered Nurse Opening
Desert Parkway Behavioral Healthcare Hospital is currently looking for Full Time and Part Time Registered Nurses.
This position is responsible for delivering quality general/psychiatric nursing care to patients who are hospitalized for treatment of psychiatric or emotional disorders; to support the hospital and program philosophy of care; to ensure the safety and well-being of each patient.
Key Responsibilites Include:
· Assesses/re-assesses by collecting and analyzing data through a systematic process of interaction with patients, patient’s significant other, and the appropriate health care providers regarding the patient’s physical, psychological, environmental, self-care, educational, spiritual, cultural, and anticipated discharge needs.
· Identifies and incorporates each patient’s unique needs into a comprehensive and individualized care plan.
· Identifies and includes into the care plan of each patient the disease, condition, impairment or disability.
· Evaluates each patients care against the goals and plan of care and revises the care plan periodically, as needed.
· Treats and cares for patients competently and as based on current developmental theories and psychiatric nursing knowledge and standards.
· Facilitates the patient’s access to the appropriate level of care and setting.
Minimum Education and Experience
A Nevada State RN License.
Two years of experience as a Registered Nurse in a behavioral healthcare facility.
Licensed Social Worker (LSW) Inpatient
Desert Parkway Behavioral is currently looking for a Full Time Licensed Social Worker (LSW). The LSW is a member of a multidisciplinary team who provides discharge planning, treatment planning and psychocosial assessments for our patients. The LSW may work in the hospital's in-patient setting, partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient programs as well as with a specific age group, as is determined by training and experience.
- Evaluates patient data, develops and implements a plan of care for the patient.
- Helps create and initiate a discharge plan for each patient at time of assessment.
- Completes psychosocial assessments within required time.
- Participates in weekly plan of care for each patient.
- Provides appropriate and timely documentation of clinical encounters in patient's charts.
- Appropriately utilizes established resources to assist in completing case management duties independently.
- Is knowledgeable of community resources.
- Adheres to all mandated guidlines for patient's clinical care.