Desert Parkway Behavioral Healthcare Hospital is currently looking for full time LCSW to join our team. This position is a member of a multi-disciplinary team who provides direct assessment, diagnosis, treatment planning, treatment intervention, and psycho-education to patients and their family members. This position must be familiar with all aspects of psychopathology and recognize the appropriate and timely clinical treatment intervention needed.
• Provides treatment to adults, adolescents and active military, veterans and their dependents.
• Provides timely psychosocial assessment, documentation, case management, treatment and discharge planning for patients.
• Effectively communicates/interprets clinical material/documentation to patients.
• Demonstrates expertise in a variety of treatment methodologies including but not limited to: individual, group, family therapies.
• Provides appropriate & timely documentation of clinical encounters in patient's charts.
• With patient’s request/consent, prepares reports/ letters and/or involves family, social agencies, schools, relatives, and friends in treatment team meetings as a part of the patient’s treatment and discharge planning.
• Is knowledgeable of community resources.
• Adheres to all mandated guidelines for patient's clinical care
• Complies with Desert Parkway Behavioral Healthcare Hospital’s and all regulatory agency policies & procedures.
• 6 months of post-graduate experience in a behavioral health setting required.
• Master's degree in a social work required.
• Valid and current State of Nevada clinical social work license (LSCW) required
• Knowledge of and ability to utilize current Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM)
• At least two (2) years of clinical experience with adults and adolescents in an inpatient or partial hospitalization environment.
• Strong experience in assessment/intake, consultation, case management, crisis intervention and treatment skills in an inpatient or partial hospitalization environment.
• Strong background in crisis intervention, brief therapy, cognitive behavioral and group therapies.
Send resume or CV to Karen Birmingham at firstname.lastname@example.org