AspireRecovery: Chemical Dependency Rehab
DPBHH offers a specialized treatment approach for addiction to drugs and alcohol in the region's only rehab operating within a fully secure, acute inpatient setting. Individualized treatment and recovery plans are “family inclusive” and designed to guide patients to a healthy and sober lifestyle.
Our program features Solution Focused Therapy techniques designed to elicit positive change quickly with focus on current success and future goals. With our Trauma-Informed approach, therapists are trained to address trauma with sensitivity and understanding.
The comprehensive program can include:
- Detox: Medically supervised to allow for safe stabilization.
- Inpatient Rehab: In a 30 to 60-day model for long-term success.
- Partial Hospitalization & Intensive Outpatient Program: Flexible 2 – 6 week models.
Clinical Expertise: Our Substance Use and Addiction programs include Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors (LADCs) with advanced, Master's-level education. Their training provides a strong background in both substance use and underlying mental health issues, which can result in a more rounded treatment experience for the patient.
Common Issues Treated:
- Alcohol and Substance Use
- Urges and Cravings
- Depression/Mood Swings
- Post-Acute Withdrawal Symptoms
- Relapse/Recovery Strategies
Components to Addiction Treatment:
- Addiction Cycle Education
- Stress Management
- Trauma Informed Care
- Solutions-Focused Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Resiliency in Recovery
- SMART Recovery
- 12-Step Models