Desert Parkway Behavioral Healthcare Hospital is a private, high quality, acute psychiatric facility located in the center of Las Vegas, Nevada. Desert Parkway’s comprehensive mental health programs are designed to treat adolescent and adult patients with dignity and respect while providing the very best in behavioral illness and chemical dependency management and care.
We are dedicated to helping patients in the Las Vegas area with behavioral illness, chemical dependency or both concurrently with compassion and kindness. Our mental health facilities offer a variety of psychiatric healthcare programs which include mental health services such as:
- Inpatient psychiatric crisis stabilization
- Las Vegas psychiatry and chemical dependency detox/rehab
- Outpatient programs
Our facility currently has 152 patient beds.
At Desert Parkway Behavioral Healthcare Hospital, we are committed to delivering the best psychiatric healthcare to the Las Vegas community. This includes helping to educate patients, family members, and the community at large about mental health illnesses and addiction.
Learn More About Our Mental Health Services
A great place to learn more about mental illnesses and our mental health services is to visit our FAQ page. There you will find answers to questions such as:
- What’s the difference between a normal hospital and a psychiatric hospital?
- How do I know when I should take myself or a loved one to a mental hospital?
- What is an Intensive Outpatient Program?
- What can you do to learn more about the addiction recovery process.
If you or a loved one suffer from mental illness or an addiction, please contact our mental health facility today. All conversations with our staff will be held strictly confidential.